Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Photo update from Keegan

I love summer time!


This is one giant shoe!


And this is one GIANT ping pong paddle!


In the holidays I went to the health clinic for a check-up.


I liked playing with this new construction toy that lit up when I joined pieces together.


Nana and Grandpa sent me birthday money, and I spent some of it on this soccer outfit.



Do you like my watermelon helmet, Manou?


This photo was in Park N Shop before the Euro 2012 Soccer Cup at which Spain won. I was cheering for England.


I am pointing to Sydney.


Aaaargh! Captain Keegan here!


We are all proud to be Australian.


This was taken the night we said good-bye to our ICS friends Joseph and Kayla Wong.


Joseph and Kayla and their parents moved to China to work at Jacob Tree.


Look! Same shoes!


I like seeing all the London Olympic displays in the shopping centres.





I am in third grade now. This is my teacher Mrs Loo who has taught at ICS for eleven years. My good friends are Cayden and Gavin. I know from Jemilla that this year I will learn about Ancient Rome and times tables.

2 comments:

  1. I enjoyed all the photos,Keegan and,oh yes,I am very envious of your green helmet.It would turn heads in Perth,for sure!
    However, SOON I shall be able to show you my GREAT cycling T-shirt!
    Did you hear that the South Africans are now the best cricketers?
    CU soon.xxManou.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keegan I love your photos - especially those shoes!!!Perfect Aussie colour!
    You will have a wonderful year in Mrs Loo's class this year I'm sure :) Blessings from Mrs Whenuaroa ps - you need to visit me in my new office and see what is on my wall.

    ReplyDelete