Monday, June 10, 2013

Renee Day

On Saturday my friends Tessa and Amy organised a special farewell-day-to-remember with ICS colleagues. Called "Renee Day" it started with lunch at Fat Angelos in Tsim Sha Tsui.

For the rest of the day I was forced to wear a tiara and "Green Queen" sash and carry a flag and make a real fool of myself.




We took a train to Hong Kong Island where these brave if slightly loony individuals followed me on a speedy tour of nine clothing outlet stores and three Salvation Army charity shops.


As the afternoon wore on and feet got tired we dwindled down to a group of seven faithful souls who stayed with me until the last op shop at 6:30pm.


I had such blast on Renee Day, doing activities that I love with people that I love. Thank you, everyone, for making me feel so special and giving me a wonderful day to remember!

2 comments:

  1. What absolute FUN,Renee.Even left me a lttle teary eyed!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so loved, everywhere you go xxx

    ReplyDelete