Friday, December 7, 2012

Fifth Grade Chapel (by Jemilla)

This year my chapel was called 'The Transformation of Fluff and Red'. I was Red. Red is a mean, bossy character who often tricked a boy called Fluff to do bad things, like stealing lollies and phones. In the end they both learn that their real names are Peter and Ruth, and that God is their strength. I had a lot of fun performing it!


Intro of characters


Lying about things to friends


First meet Fluff - Lie number 1


Being just plain mean!


Lie number 2


Lie number 3 - the phone-stealing


Pretend Assembly where our hearts started to change


Teaching the elementary 'Our God is an Awesome God'



At the end


Silly faces!



Our teacher Mrs Hunter congratulating us

2 comments:

  1. Well done Jemilla. It was a great chapel.
    Love from your very proud Dad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish that I had seen you perform,Jemilla.Maybe mum and dad have it all on video,hope so.I love you.xxxxx

    ReplyDelete