Wednesday, December 21, 2011

December update from Jemilla

These are photos from my December choir concert. Mum said her favourite song was "Badgers and Hedgehogs".






One night my friend Ava came to my house for a sleepover. We went out to eat tea.







My choir did a Christmas carolling event at a local shopping centre.




Here I am with my friend Michael at the American Club.


I am pointing to the Chinese characters for Sha Tin, a place near where we live. Mum took this photo because she could read it.


I had a sleepover for my friend Kayla's party. We made these posters and stayed up REALLY late (3:30 am)!



Mum took this photo of me when I fell asleep the day after the sleepover in my clothes before I could even eat tea. I was so tired!


My class had a Christmas party on the last day of school for 2011.








1 comment:

  1. Oh,Jemilla!HOW could you stay awake soooooooo late?In the photo of you on the bed you look JUST LIKE YOUR MUM!Maybe she's been there and done that also!XXXXXXX Manou

    ReplyDelete