Saturday, December 3, 2011

Girls' Day Out #2

Six teachers from ICS met today for lunch at Applegreens, Mong Kok.


Note the winter clothes...it's become chilly (15 degrees) just this week.








After lunch we intended buying pretzels at Aunt Anne's...
But they had closed down their Mong Kok store.
We then headed to Fa Yuen Street for some clothes shopping, but alas a fire destroyed many of the stalls this past week. Two street blocks were completely closed to customers.






Fa Yuen Street is one of my favourite places in Hong Kong to buy clothing, so I feel disappointed that it has been ravaged by fire. Even sadder is the news that nine people lost their lives in this fire. That makes my problems seem insignificant in comparison. 

Thank you, Lord, for my family's good health and especially for the safe arrival of my newest nephew, Elijah. You can read about his freebirth here.

No comments:

Post a Comment