Saturday, April 28, 2012

ICS Art Show

 
I took Jemilla and Keegan to the ICS Advance Placement Art Show yesterday afternoon to let them see for themselves the wonderful talents God has given these high schoolers. Here are some of our favourite photographs, paintings, drawings, and graphic designs that were on display.



 They said, "Her bracelets!" by Alicia Cheung


Vanity Fair by Eunice Chu


Boredom of Sunbathing by Cher Chow


Peter Pan and the Lost Boys by Anna Li


Koi Dance by James Li


Pug by Gloria Yoon


Solitude by Janice Leung


Shanghai Cityscape by Jenelle Law


Welcome Home by Janice Leung


Float by Janice Leung


Geometric Peacock by Jenelle Law


Are you Aussie Enough for This? by Jenelle Law


Linsanity by Shannon Cheung


City of Domes by Anna Li


Ruins of St Paul by Stephen Lawrensen

5 comments:

  1. These are amazing! Such talent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes,I agree.Those paintings are exceptional.What is the secret,Renee?An excellent teacher,perhaps?My favourite is Janice Leung's"Welcome Home".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Somehow I knew you would like that one best, Manou!

      Delete
  3. Absolutely amazing artworks! I am so impressed! I love so many of them...

    ReplyDelete
  4. PS. So pleased to have finally caught up on your blog. Things have been a little hectic since moving, but we're finding our rhythm now I think! Looking forward to my family visiting for the weekend tomorrow. Looking forward even to more to visiting you soon!!
    XXX Amanda

    ReplyDelete