Tuesday, May 4, 2010

My favourite pastime

In the last two days I visited two separate Salvation Army op shops which Manou had discovered  at walking distance from public transport.



They had the usual rubbishy McDonalds toys, old fashioned shoes, and mismatched set of golf clubs. However, I had such a wonderful time browsing through all the dusty junk for the elusive rare treasure. I actually found some lego and two pairs of summer shorts for Tirzah ($2 AUD each) with the tags on still.

So combined with the other two I know about,  this makes a total of four op shops I can visit in Hong Kong. I guess I can keep feeding my addiction until we're back in Australia!

1 comment:

  1. Yay for you Renee!
    Can't wait to spend the whole day with you looking through old and dusty toys, books and clothes!

    ReplyDelete