Monday, June 4, 2012

Crazy Hair Day

I must admit that it took a while to get ready for school this morning, what with all the balloons to attach! (Thank you Brianna Peet for the excellent idea!)

Keegan wanted to spray his hair green and gold, but his class had a planned swim party, so he slicked his hair into a sort of mohawk instead.


On the 26 bus


On the train


The Bridges team at school, Renee, Amy and Rachel. (I opted for a wig because I have a workshop to attend after school today.)

2 comments:

  1. Perhaps the drivers AND passengers on the 26 bus are quite used that crazy non-Chinese family by now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool balloons Jemilla!!!
    As you probably know, I wore my hair like that for our crazy hair day except the balloons that I wore in my hair were really long (like yours)but unlike yours, they were really fat so during class, I took up the room of about 3 people. My next experiment is to do the same hairstyle but just use a little bit of helium. How cool would that look!!!!
    Can't wait to see you in only 2 weeks time!!!!!! (I just love exclamation marks)

    ReplyDelete