Sunday, June 24, 2012

Elijah Rainbow Fisher 26/11/11 - 23/06/12

Photo of my sister Lauren with Elijah

Water You turned into wine. Opened the eyes of the blind. There's no one like You. None like You. Into the darkness You shine. Out of the ashes we rise. There's no one like You. None like You.

Our God is greater, our God is stronger. God, You are higher than any other. Our God is Healer, awesome and power, Our God, Our God.

Into the darkness you shine. Out of the ashes we rise. There's no One like You. None like You.

Our God is greater, our God is stronger. God, You are higher than any other. Our God is Healer, awesome and power, Our God, Our God.

And if Our God is for us, then who could ever stop us? And if our God is with us, then what can stand against? And if Our God is for us, then who could ever stop us? And if our God is with us, then what can stand against? What can stand against?

Our God is greater, our God is stronger. God You are higher than any other. Our God is Healer, awesome and power, Our God, Our God.

15 comments:

  1. Found your blog after Laurens twitter. ..please tell me this has not happened..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love and hugs to you Renee. Miss you.
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Saw it on the news Renee, so sorry to hear. Please accept our condolences. Jey

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so awful, your family must be heartbroken. Do you have a postal address to send cards to Lauren. Here's my email jluslings@gmail.com
    Blessings
    Jess

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are deeply saddened to read this Renee. Please be assurred of our prayers for you and Lauren and her family too. Lots of love to you. Craig & Leonie. xx.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My heart aches for you and your family Renee...love and prayers xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. My heart goes out to your family. I am so truly sorry for your loss.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Praying for you all. So, so sad.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Renee, I don't know what to say. I read this post the other day (before I heard the news this morning) and didn't even see the date at the top. I guess I didn't really understand what the post was about. I'm very sad at the news, let me know if there is anything I can do. All our love to you all. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope you and the girls are getting counselling. I wish you love and peace

    ReplyDelete
  11. Renee,

    I just wanted to let you know that I and several ICAers I am contact with are praying and lifting you and Lauren and David, the girls, you parents, your sister, and the entire family up. We will continue to pray!

    India (Boothman) Baker

    ReplyDelete
  12. So saddened to read this story in the Courier Mail, will think of Elijah's tiny life every time i see a rainbow. Many hugs to his beautiful family.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Renee - I just wanted you to know that I am thinking of you all and praying for Lauren and everyone involved. I cannot imagine all you guys are going through...but God knows...and He loves all of you beyond our understanding. Please know my prayers are with you all.

    Lorenne (Lori B. from ICA)

    ReplyDelete