Thursday, May 30, 2013

Photos from Fourth and fifth Grade Camp (by Jemilla)

May 20-22 was our school camp. I had been looking forward to it all year! All the fourth and fifth graders from ICS stayed at Lady MacLehose Holiday Village in Sai Kung for two and a half days.

The theme this year was "Are you ready?" from 1 Peter 3:15. This was my camp booklet that I wrote all my notes in.


Here are all the campers and volunteers wearing their camp t-shirts.

This is Miss Waymire. She was basically the backbone of camp.



I liked everything about camp except for the food. This was the only exception...pizza! which we ate for dessert one night.


These are my cabin mates (from left to right) Florence, me, and Esther.

Worship time


Another photo of Miss Waymire wearing the camp shirt


Playing pool

Table Tennis


One of the four workshops

Another workshop


Archery

I love taking photos in the swimming pool!





The cafeteria


A tank??? At school CAMP???


Arts and crafts time

Soccer

Our typical Chinese meal

Swing dancing lesson



This was the "Are You Ready" Challenge. For this we had to take paper 'Bibles' to two teachers who were hiding in the camp. We had to find them, give them the Bible, and go back to the 'home church' to get another one without getting caught by a counsellor or teacher and sent to prison. It was fun!

My tired feet!

This was a very funny skit performed by Miss Waymire and Mr Baumann.



As I said, I liked everything about camp except for the food. It rained and rained, but we still had fun. My favourite thing about camp was the games we played. That sums up my visit to school camp!

No comments:

Post a Comment