Saturday, July 7, 2012

Elijah's unfuneral

I arrived around eleven o'clock at Brisbane airport and a kind stranger drove me straight to Beenleigh. I had told no-one about my visit as I was unsure about my exact arrival time. Lauren did a classic double-take when she saw me, and it was an emotional reunion for me.

We celebrated Elijah's short life with a party...food, balloons, face paint, bubbles, conversation, and games. I was so glad to be able to attend.













Aisha


Brioni


Calista


Delaney


My sisters and I.

2 comments:

  1. been reading her blog. so glad you were able to go - with your WHOLE family together. hope you had a good birthday even amidst the sadness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Been praying a lot--for grace, for God's abundant provision, for all of you as you grieve with Lauren.

    ReplyDelete