Saturday, July 21, 2012

Triple birthday

Today marks the birthday of both of the Harvey males. As I had been in Australia for my birthday on the fourteenth, I joined in the birthday celebrations as well. Needless to say, there were LOTS of presents to open today!


Some of my special gifts: new Bible, soapstone hearts, DVD, and chocolates. (Carla, you can see the dark green frame Craig ordered for my seahorse.)


Among Keegan's stash: cricket figurine, two DS games, and soccer shoes.


Here's Craig's pile: Swans t-shirt, tie, cap, DVD, and cricket cufflinks.


Jemilla made and decorated the birthday cake for the boys.

 


 Happy birthday, Craig and Keegan! We love you!

4 comments:

  1. We miss you Harveys! Glad you enjoyed your birthday treats :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS Great photo of Craig and Keegan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pillow and the groovy Bible!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cake Jemilla. Happy birthday everybody!

    ReplyDelete