Monday, April 26, 2010

Ma On Shan

We spent our Sunday afternoon at a shopping centre in Ma On Shan, not far from my school. I'd seen this beautiful carousel during the week and hoped that the children could have a turn riding one of the animals.



Unfortunately, the carousel was not operating on Sunday due to a big talent show on a nearby stage.




We were disappointed, but the children soon cheered up when we discovered a range of free children's activities in some booths in the same shopping centre.




There was a fishing game.




And a bead-threading activity.




These were Lego robots activated with switches.




And we had a bit of trouble understanding the rules to this one!




Everyone liked playing with clay.




Jemilla made a rabbit.




Keegan made cricket stumps (of course).




I think Tirzah's clay creation is a cat, but I'm not sure.




This was a cute clothesline pegged with Mother's Day cards...




...including a special message for me!

1 comment:

  1. Hello,
    A friend of yours, Sarah, suggested I drop by here as I'm currently hosting an international postcard swap for families on my blog, playing by the book (all about kids books and play) and am looking for families based in Hong Kong to take part. If you would like to find out more all the details are here:
    http://www.playingbythebook.net/international-postcard-swap-for-families/
    We'd love to have you on board!

    ReplyDelete