Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Shopping spree (for Amanda, Carla and Lauren)

Today Manou sent me out for a day on my own to do some shopping. Aren't I lucky? As my wardrobe consists mostly of jeans and t-shirts, I knew I would need some new blouses, especially summer ones, for work. I chose to go to the Mong Kok markets, and came home with 17 new tops, mostly in themes of green (surprise, surprise, I know). 

The bad news is that three of them don't fit me properly. The Mong Kok shops do not offer change rooms, nor do they allow customers to try on the clothes, so I had to basically guess. I might try to find a tailor to adjust them. 

The good news is that they were not very expensive at all. In fact, the 17 items averaged out to about $8 AUD each. 

Now, I just need to decide which one to wear tomorrow...





















Oh, and I had to buy a bag in which to put all my purchases.

3 comments:

  1. Wow Renee! I'm impressed once again!
    You even have some V-neck, singlet-top styles and a beautiful square neck-line top.
    I'm voting for the third top for today, but I'm sure you look gorgeous in all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work renee! You ARE gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah- I was also going to comment on your change to risque styles by going sleeveless. My favourite is number 7 but I think that is because there is a hint of blue in that one.So if that one is too tight in the bust you can give it to your dear sister... Well done renee- and at almost op shop prices!

    ReplyDelete