Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Eye-Spy at the shops

In between my futile hunts for a local laundry, I took Tirzah for a walk in her stroller around the shopping centre.


Realistic plastic food displays are important marketing tools for many restaurants here. They place enticing-looking re-creations of their dishes in their windows, hoping to lure in customers. I think the Deaf people I know would especially appreciate these visual displays.






Want to buy a car? Then head down to your local Westfield! It's right between Esprit and Ben & Jerry's Ice-cream.






I was thrilled to find a Lesportsac store right near our hotel. Not that I intend to buy another one as I am quite happy with my current printed bag, (see below if you can't remember what it looks like) but the new designs are so gorgeous!









And speaking of handbags, look at this cute Hansel and Gretel gingerbread house-inspired creation I saw in a store today. I could just about gobble it up whole...

No comments:

Post a Comment