Thursday, November 26, 2009

A post from Jemilla

Hello, everybody!

My life has been very exciting lately!

This afternoon me and my friend Griffin found a kitten (Tabby) stuck up in a tree. Griff went inside and got a cup of milk. I put it below the tree. The cat came closer, but then it ran further up the tree. We tried for about half an hour to get it down but nothing worked. Maybe Hong Kong cats don't like milk?




Yesterday I went to the dentist with my class. The dentist said my teeth were very healthy and gave me a toothbrush. Guess what was on it? (Hint: she's a mermaid.) Yes, you guessed it! Ariel!




In P.E. I have been doing archery. I have to wear a kind of arm band. It is very hard to explain, so you'll just have to imagine.




Yours sincerely, Jemilla Autumn Harvey

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry you didn't get to pat the cat, Jem! Maybe you'll see it again soon.

    I'd like to see you doing archery sometime. Maybe a teacher can take a picture for me.

    Love,
    Auntie Lauren.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic drawing of the cat Jemilla.
    I'm very impressed!

    ReplyDelete