Thursday, November 5, 2009

Tirzah's rules



Tirzah’s Rules


If it is on, I must turn it off.

If it is off, I must turn it on.

If it is folded, I must unfold it.

If it is closed, it must be opened.

If it does not open, I will exercise my freedom of screech.

If it is a pen, it must write on every blank page in Mummy’s diary.

If it is full, it will be more interesting emptied.

If it is empty, it will be more interesting full.

If it has a flat surface, it must be banged upon.

If it is stroller, it must be for my dolly not for me and must be pushed by me instead of by Mummy.

If Mummy's hands are full, I must be carried.

If Mummy is in a hurry and wants to carry me, I must walk by myself.

If it has buttons, they must be pressed.

If it is a drawer, it must be pulled open.

If it is a phone, I must talk on it.

If it is shoes, I will protest about wearing them even though I liked wearing them yesterday.

If I like it, it's mine.

If it's in my hand, it's mine.

If I can take it from you, it's mine.

If I had it a little while ago, it's mine.

If it looks just like mine, it's mine.

If I think it's mine, it's mine.




(Yes, I have been struggling a lot lately with my toddler who just wants to rule the world.)

5 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness!! So funny! And SO true! Love the "mine" lines!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how I would like to give you a day off!Tirzah sounds so special,I admire independant thinkers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is open, I must close it.

    (But she sleeps well & eats well & soon will be reading...)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did you come up with all those things yourself? That is way too clever if you did!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Renee and Craig I think I have got this to work now once I do this more often we certainly do miss you folks . I am so glad to see how happy your little ones they seemed to be lapping up HK family must be learning heaps PTL till next time God Bless love from Liz & Peter.

    ReplyDelete